This is a DVD that I originally made for my friends only that I attended the concert with, but I decided to offer it up here to the U2T community as I wanted to give something back to all those that have been nice enough to share their own stuff.
I was located directly within the inner ellipse for the entire show on the right side side, meaning there are some really choice shots of Bono and others on the end circle. I did not record the entire concert, due to the fact that I didn't have nearly enough memory card space, and I was there mainly to enjoy the show with my friends. I was able to capture some of my favorite songs though, and the full run time is just over an hour in length. There is also a 99 picture slideshow chock full of stills I took during the show.
I also provided three separate audio tracks. Now I know that I haven't gotten express consent from Bakerstuff, Chrisedge and U2too, and if any of those kind fellas want me to take this down, I certainly will, but in addition to the original mono track that my camera recorded, I added a second stereo track with Bakerstuff's recording, and a third, Dolby Digital 4.0 track with Bakerstuff's recording in the front speakers, and Chrisedge's v2 (for U2) and U2too's (the PJ portion) for the rear channels. No extra mixing was done with the exception of taking the rear channels down -2dB. As I mentioned before, this was done with the original intent of giving this solely to my friends, so if this offends anyone, I wholeheartedly apologize. Credit to the original tapers is also given in a dedicated Credits menu on the DVD. At least I'm not taking this to eBay (hate those bastards...)
Here's the lineage for the video source:
Sony DSC-T5 MPEG standard mode (640x480 25fps) -> Apple Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2 -> edited into a single NTSC 29.97 track using FCP 5.1.2 -> rendered & exported to single standalone QT file -> encoded to NTSC MPEG-2 at 5.9 Mbps VBR (7.4 max) using Apple's Compressor 2.3
And the three audio tracks:
1) camera original mono track: MP2 32Khz/64 kbps -> 48KHz/16-bit AIFF using MPEG Streamclip 1.7-> 192kbps Dolby Digital 2.0 file using Apple's Compressor 2.3
2) stereo track: Bakerstuff's original FLAC files -> decoded to 44.1KHz/16-bit AIFF using xACT -> converted to 48KHz/16-bit AIFF using QuickTime Player 7.1.3 -> 48KHz/16-bit 1.5Mbps PCM using DVD Studio Pro 4.1.1
3) Dolby Digital 4.0 track: Bakerstuff, Chrisedge v2, and U2too original FLAC files -> decoded to 44.1KHz/16-bit AIFF using xACT -> converted to 48KHz/16-bit AIFF using QuickTime Player 7.1.3 -> encoded to 448kbps Dolby Digital 4.0 file using Apple's Compressor 2.3 (Bakerstuff recording assigned to L & R, Chrisedge v2 assigned to Ls & Rs at -2dB for U2, U2too recording assigned to Ls & Rs for PJ portion at -2dB)
And finally the track listing:
1) PJ - Corduroy
2) PJ - Do The Evolution
3) PJ - Even Flow
4) PJ - Given To Fly
5) PJ - Alive / Baba O'Riley
6) U2 - Full Intro / City of Blinding Lights
7) U2 - Beautiful Day
8) U2 - Angel of Harlem
9) U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (with a brief edit)
10) U2 - One
11) U2 & Billie Joe Armstrong - The Saints Are Coming
12) U2 & Pearl Jam - Rockin' In The Free World (with some edits & cut at end - ran out of memory)
Click on the image above to download 355 dpi resolution JPEG suitable for printing.
All menus have been created in 16:9 format and will be displayed in full resolution on a widescreen television.
All standard TV's will display menus and video in a letterboxed 1.78:1 format. The video however is all 4:3 and will be displayed windowboxed (bars on the sides) on widescreen TV's.